Really fun and cute game. The dialogue is great, and the different path choices are great as well. The platforming is tight and simple. With enough difficulty to keep it interesting. Overall really good work. Thanks for contacting me about your game!
A downloadable game for Windows
Timidna is a witch who hasn't seen her sisters since she was a young child. After finding out their mother passed away, they reunite to check out the house they were left in her will. How will their reunion go?
- Interactive comic/visual novel.
- Choose different paths and see all 11 mini-endings, a main ending, and some hidden mini-endings.
- Features puzzle platforming, magic duels on broomsticks, and various mini games.
- Adjustable difficulty settings.
- Built-in ending guide.
- Helpful checkpoints menu.
- Uses mouse and keyboard.
- Includes MP3 download of the original soundtrack (YouTube friendly)
The free prequel "Timidna's Beginning" can be found here https://grimdork.itch.io/timidnas-beginning
YouTuber? Here's some image assets you can use to make video thumbnails:
Created by Robert "Grimdork" Janca.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: